ATS’ diverse culture enables successful business with a wide array of organizations and customers. ATS strives to treat each vital interaction with a unique approach tailored to each client.
ATS is a minority and woman-owned business which brings broad commerce view and diverse experience to the company’s management team. The wisdom that has been acquired from various jobs and experiences over the span of several decades has provided ATS with an enriched knowledge and a solid foundation on which to conduct business.
- State of Texas NTCRCA (DBE) – Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- State of Texas (HUB) – State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business
- U.S. Small Business Administration (8(a)/SDB) – U.S. Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Program
- City of Houston (MBE) – Minority Business Enterprise
- City of Houston (WBE) – Women Business Enterprise
- State of Louisiana (DBE) – Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- State of Alabama (DBE) – Disadvantaged Business Enterprise